Where to buy carpet wholesale
Are you trying to figure out where to buy carpet wholesale? If so, we might be able to help.
At Carpet Cave, we work with companies and installers all the time who are looking to buy carpet at wholesale prices. Let us share some of our tips and best practices for purchasing wholesale and discount carpet.
First things first, can anyone buy wholesale discounted carpet?
Yes! Anyone can buy wholesale discounted carpet. This being said, you’ll have to find where to buy, and you’ll want to find a vendor you like and trust. Why is this? Because you may end up purchasing a whole lot of carpet you don’t like, can’t maintain, or over-invest in.
What should you keep in mind before buying wholesale carpet and flooring?
- Does it have a warranty? If this is a big concern for you, then you’ll definitely want to ask the vendor before purchasing it. Many discounted flooring options are discontinued, and as a result, it may not have a warranty anymore.
- Will it actually work for the setting? If not, you want to reconsider investing in the wholesale flooring. If the level of foot traffic or lifestyle of the occupants does not match the flooring, you’ll end up losing money in the long run.
- Is there a return policy? Make sure you ask the vendor everything you need to ask before purchasing the flooring. This includes store policies on returns, exchanges, restocking fees, and shipping. Since it’s wholesale pricing, you may not get as many benefits as you’re used to. And whatever you do, make sure you get this down in writing. If you agree to a verbal promise, you could find yourself in a lot of trouble and with a lot of unneeded flooring in the near future.
- What are the problems? The floor is likely discounted or wholesale for a reason, so ask why. This is especially important if there’s a cosmetic issue you haven’t seen yet or a known issue with level of quality.
- Is it actually wholesale pricing? Before you commit to purchasing a lot of flooring, make sure you do your research and figure out if it truly is wholesale pricing — or if you’re being duped into thinking it is. This may involve some phone calls and mathematics, but it’ll be well worth it in the end.
- Will you need more of it in the future? If so, will you be able to find it somewhere? If not, then you may want to avoid this particular brand or type of wholesale carpet.
Interested in buying wholesale carpet?
We’ve got you covered! At Carpet Cave, we always have wholesale flooring options available. Reach out to us online or stop by our location in downtown Bakersfield to see what we currently have in stock.